appendGrid + jQuery 3 + Bootstrap 4
As Bootstrap become more and more popular, I would like to rewrite appendGrid to use Bootstrap 4. Here is the first preview of my work. But I may take some more time to make sure all existing options / functions are compatible with Bootstrap.
|What are done?
- Rewrite core part by using ES6 so jQuery is not mandatory!
- Work with other UI frameworks such as Bulma
- Append / Remove last / Insert / Remove / Move up & down
- Supported icons on buttons, such as fontawesome, typicons, ionicons and more!
- Fixed header
- Configurable table / thead / tr / td Bootstrap CSS classes
- Custom controls
- Better control event handling
- jQuery UI Widgets
- Row dragging (jQuery UI Interactions)
- Resize columns (jQuery UI Interactions)
- Sub-panel / Sub-grid (I wish to support it but I need more time to investigate)
- Table caption (It looks like Bootstrap haven't apply styles on captions)
- Bootstrap Table Reflow, removed from Bootstrap v4-alpha
- onClick and onChange event on each column (Better to find a elegant way to trigger different kind of event on each columns)
Here is the new appendGrid!
See Bulma version that without jQuery
Back to version 1